Exposed is a comprehensive anti-acne system that’s sold with a money back guarantee. It combines knowledge from several disciplines (dermatology, cosmetology and naturopathy) to treat and prevent acne outbreaks. The product developer promises clear skin within 30 days.
Here is why we give Exposed 5/5 stars:
- Exposed is tough on acne yet gentle on skin.
- Clinical Strength with Spa Quality Ingredients.
- Exposed is a good bargain.
- Customer reviews are positive.
- Exposed is guaranteed to work.
Click to Visit the Exposed Skin Care Website (5% discount! – Use coupon code: acnenet5)
Elements of the Exposed Skin Care System This comprehensive system includes four powerful components: a facial cleanser, a restorative tonic, and serums designed for morning and nighttime use.
- Facial Cleanser – The Exposed facial cleanser detoxifies skin without over-drying. It destroys acne-causing bacteria, exfoliates, and removes excess oil. Its main ingredients are salicylic acid, sage and Vitamin B5. Salicylic acid works as a mild exfoliator to unclog pores. It then helps destroy acne-causing bacteria inside the pores. Sage extract, meanwhile, has both antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Vitamin B5 reduces the size of pores and helps to regulate hormones.
- Facial Tonic – The Exposed facial clearing tonic is designed to restore the skin’s natural pH after cleansing. It also gently exfoliates the skin and contains antioxidants that protect newly-emerged cells from free radicals. The main ingredients include salicylic acid, antimicrobial sage, moisturizing aloe vera, anti-inflammatory green tea extract and passion fruit, a rich source of Vitamin A.
- Morning Acne Treatment Serum – The Exposed morning serum destroys acne-causing bacteria and helps prevent future breakouts. Its active ingredients are antibacterial benzoyl peroxide and azelaic acid. Azelaic acid is especially effective at targeting bacterial growth in root follicles.
- Nighttime Clear Pores Serum – The Exposed nighttime serum helps the skin rejuvenate during sleep. It soothes to reduce redness and swelling and helps keep the skin clear of new whiteheads and blackheads.
Exposed Skincare Coupon
Get 5% OFF your entire order with this special code for AcneTreatment.net visitors only — acnenet5
See Exactly How Exposed Skin Care Works (from their site)
Actual Exposed Acne Treatment Success Stories!
Our Review of the Exposed Skin Care System
Exposed is a well-rounded acne fighter with high quality ingredients. These include traditional commercial acne fighters (salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide) and ingredients that are closer to nature: sage extract, Vitamin B5 and tea tree oil. The exclusive blends effectively destroy acne-causing bacteria without making skin feel too dry or tight. The multi-ingredient approach helps ensure that different types of acne can be overcome. The program is powerful yet gentle enough for people with especially sensitive skin. We like this company’s willingness to back up its product. Customers can get a full refund within one year of purchase.
Benefits of the Exposed Skin Care System
- It has a 365-day guarantee.
- It treats four main causes of acne and prevents additional breakouts.
- Exposed doesn’t contain harsh ingredients that might lead to redness or swelling.
- Exposed was designed by dermatologists and is backed by clinical studies.
- Natural ingredients that aren’t found in other skincare products help keep skin clear, moisturized and beautiful.
Where can I buy Exposed Skin Care? Your best and easiest way to get this is through their website at www.exposedskincare.com. You can order the 6-piece kit for $59.95, which is 50% off of the retail price. We do recommend Exposed to anyone who has tried many acne products that just don’t work. The unique blends of natural products, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide can effectively clear acne for the majority of teenagers and adults with acne.